May 31, 2007

Wastin' Away Again

Once again, since I like what I like, I am heading off to my favorite vacation spot. Key West.

I had to spill the beans to Gia because of packing issues (Seriously, how the hell can you take a woman on a mystery vacation without her packing her entire fucking wardrobe?), and she practically jumped for joy. Actually she did jump, and it was fun to watch. ;)

Once again if you need to get in touch with me, I will be here. We definitely will be there watching the show on Friday night and/or Saturday night, so check out the web-cam for all the fun and excitement. Check out their blog too. I'm gonna try to finagle myself into one of the pictures on there somehow.

It's going to be hot and humid, but we don't care. The place we are staying (actually, I split it up and we are staying at two different joints), has A/C and a pool, so there will be plenty of inactivity. Plus, I'm sure if we try hard enough we can find someplace to have a cold, alcoholic beverage or twelve.

Hee hee! See y'all when I get back!

PS - Hey, I just realized that this is my 99th post. I'll have to come back with some great stories for #100.

3 comments:

Mermaid Melanie said...

ooooo i get to be first! Have a super cool time. Dont fall down on girly drinks like Slyde, and make Gia jump in the bathing suit too.

I dont want to see a picture of that though! make a toast to the sorry A** bloggers you left behind!

miss ya already... um.. kinda.

Slyde said...

when are you leaving? (or r u gone already)? How long?

You cant just pack up and leave me like this.... i will NOT be ignored, Dan!

Verdant Earl said...

I'm back. Left on Friday AM. Just got home an hour ago or so.

Will bore you with the details later.