Well, it still kind of the night of Christmas but it's after midnight, so let's just say the Holiday is over. And we will celebrate, bullet-style with some randomness about the past few days, shall we?
- New movie review goodness on MovieGrenade for those 2 or 3 of you who give a shit. You know who you are. Check back daily because I've seen a bunch of crap movies in the past week. Good times.
- Christmas Eve was loads of fun. I finished up my shopping in the morning, did a bunch of wrapping in the afternoon and then went to two dinner parties in the evening. Lots of seafood. Lots of booze. Once again...good times.
- I invented a new shot on Christmas Eve at the second dinner party. It had vanilla infused vodka, pomegranate liquor and a bit of lime juice. I'm thinking about naming it "Three great tastes that taste like shit together". Or something a little less cumbersome. Suggestions are welcome.
- Slept in on Christmas morning. No breakfast. No Mass. No opening of presents. We saved that all for later in the day. Felt really nice. Having kids must be a hassle!
- I made a delicious shrimp chowder for the Holiday. It had bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, hash browns and lots of other good stuff as well. Sure to cause a heart attack in those with weak constitutions. Not me. I thrive on that shit.
- Gia and I got each other some wonderful gifts. A highlight for me was a NY Yankee six-pack of games of my choice. A highlight for her was a brand spanking new iPhone. We rock and roll!
- Played some Wii games with my nephew at his house on Christmas Day. Boxing was fun, but I played the first round with the controllers held backwards...I'm not a strong swimmer. Tennis was fun too, although sometimes it ignored my overhead smashes in favor of a topspin volley. The real fun was Wii golf. I kicked much ass on that one. And I didn't break a sweat. Unlike boxing. That's a stupid game!