A) It's fucking late, and
B) my short-term memory really sucks.
So these are a few blog posts that I'm going to be writing in the next few days/weeks/months. However long it takes. And don't hold me to fucking anything. I'm whimsical.
- A review of a new bottled cocktail (hmmm?) called Slow and Low from Hochstadter's Distillery in PA. I'm pretty sure I didn't spell that correctly. See the post here.
- I've seen two Nicolas Cage films in the past two evenings. Both were ridiculous, both were set in New Orleans, both deserve a deft Earl-touch review.
- I got semi-pissed at a work colleague the other day when he called me insisting that I didn't inform him of a certain business transaction a few months ago. He was kinda pissed and really adamant about it. Then I forwarded him the three emails that I had written to him about it all from back then. So...
- Didn't this summer go by way too quickly?
- I've kinda given up on the NY Yankees this year, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up on baseball. Lemme 'splain...
- A review of a sci-fi novel dealing with a cyber-attack on the United States, and why I'm now suddenly afraid of everything.
- I'm making spicy Asian grilled flank steak with cold sesame noodles for dinner on Thursday. I believe this a cause for a food porn post.
- My seven-year anniversary with Gia is coming up rapidly. Seems like a good time to reflect on the past seven years and plan for the next seventy.
- I haven't seen one film in the theaters this summer yet. I blame my friends. Yes...you.
- That Hyperloop thingamajig. I felt like Veruca Salt when I saw the plans for that the other day. "But Daddy, I want a Hyperloop NOW!!!"