Dec 15, 2009

Holiday Bullets


 
What goes better with the Holidays than a healthy helping of bullets? Yeah, I can't think of anything either.
  • It's true.  We should stop pandering to horses and just fucking eat them!  I've never really liked the way that they look at me.
  • Even thought the detailed pictures of it look a bit amateurish, I still want a Millennium Falcon bed.  And I want Gia to dress like Princess Leia just once fer Christ's sake!
  • And speaking of the Falcon, I see that Billy Dee Williams has jumped into the Tiger Woods game with both barrels blazin'.  He was Lando, don't you know.
  • And speaking of the Falcon, get in on LolAt-Ats while the getting is good.  It's the newest, most funnest Lolamathingies on the block!
  • And speaking of the Falcon, some of you are probably much too young to remember The Star Wars Christmas Special that ran on TV back in the day.  This right here wraps up why that particular program is so loved, I mean mocked, to this day.  
  • Yeah, I'm gonna stop with that "And speaking of the Falcon..." bit.  Sorry.
  • Racism is dead in America.  So says this white couple who black folks just love! Just check out the testimonials.
  • And finally, in anticipation of the "Snooki gets knocked the fuck out" episode of Jersey Shore this Thursday, here is your Jersey Shore Nickname Generator.  Mine was Danny Tan-ner.  Someone get me a Jägerbomb and a fucking fist pump!


___________________________________________________

Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. Seriously, Han Solo was fucking cool.

18 comments:

The Princess of Paramus said...

I'll dress like Princess Leia for you.

Verdant Earl said...

Doggie - Now that's a Xmas present I never asked for. ;)

Barlinnie said...

Horse flesh should be lightly smoked over dampened oak, and then flashed fried with chopped scallions (not stallions, the pan's not big enough) until the flavours combine.

Serve between outsiders of Hovis, and a big oul dash of cayeene pepper.

Now that's a mans dinner for sure.

sybil law said...

OMG - I grew up on horses (love them), and that thing made me laugh and laugh.. awesome!!
My Jersey Shore name is Vibe Time. I have GOT to watch that show!
Lols were freaking awesome! :)

white rabbit said...

I looked at the white people black people love link. Okay I see it's a joke but is it mental health week over there or something?

Horses fart a lot too...

Anonymous said...

I'm The Opportunity. I wonder what happens when opportunity meets situation. ;)

hello haha narf said...

my name is r-pop.
blech!

speaking of the falcon, i want the damn bed.

Verdant Earl said...

Jimmy - I could go for a helping or six of that!

Vibe Time - I kinda grew up around horses too and they freak me out.

Wabbit - Always mental health week around here.

The Opportunity - Wouldn't you love to find out? ;)

R-Pop - yeah, you deserve a better Jersey Shore name than that.

savannah said...

snickers? that's my jersey shore name? bless your heart, sugar! xoxoxo

Mrs. Hall said...

Wasn't there a horror movie about Santa Clause? Yes, yes, I remember now. Very graphic um, scenes with the um, sex. huh.

saw the first half of Nightmare on Elms St last night. No idea why but I am all over the horror movies within the last few weeks.

what is the name of that one film again, with the little kids-the one with the scar. I'm in the mood to seek it out and watch it ;)

And yeah, nice bed there champ!

That Hank said...

Dude, you're just now seeing black people love us? That shit's funny as hell, but it was created back in '01 or so by Jonah Peretti.

Please tell me you have seen the bonsai kitten site already.

Kevin McKeever said...

I was Bones but My Love was The Rack.

Verdant Earl said...

Snickers - that's pretty sweet!

Holly - Let the Right One In.

Hank - did these cats rip the other site off, or is it that old.

Bones - Niiiiiice!

That Hank said...

It's that old. The guy who did it went on to co-start Huffington Post.

Mrs. Hall said...

Just went to the black people love us. Creepy yet effective. And Wow Downtown Guy, way to bring the backstory!

That Hank said...

I know something about everything. (Though I don't know everything about anything.)

Verdant Earl said...

Hank - I'm a firm believer in the old "everything old is new again" adage. Especially when it's new to me. :)

Holly - That's the first line on my resume. "Creepy, yet effective." And yeah, Downtown Guy is a wealth of knowledge. Some of it is even worthwhile! ;)

Hank2 - Hey, I was thinking about you the other day. I was reading about this writer who was detained and allegedly beaten at the US/Canada border by US officials. He writes dystopian fiction. Did you hear anything about that? I'll have to look it up and send you a link if you haven't.

Bruce Johnson said...

This is pretty much everything I wanted for Christmas....


...my Jersey Boy Nickname....

"The Operation"...........WTF?