- Seeing Gia's family, all of whom have moved down here in the past two years.
- Spending a couple of days and a night over at Folly Beach. It's one of the coolest little surf towns I've ever visited.
- Alternating between the Chicago-style dogs at Skoogies and the eclectic hot dog fare at Jack's Cosmic Dogs. Because I'm not sure which one is my favorite.
- Eating at Momma Brown's later today before they close up shop for good. Gia is gonna be more upset than I over that one. She dreams about their fried chicken.
- Trick 'r Treating with Gia's nephew tomorrow night. Her sister's neighborhood pretty much closes down for car traffic and lets the kids run wild. The parents tag along with coolers full of beer, wine and cocktails. Who says the kids should have all the fun?
- Hanging out in downtown Charleston at least one or two nights. There is a beer bar down there called The Griffon that is a combination English pub from the outside and Key West dive bar on the inside with yummy, yummy craft beers served from a knowledgeable staff. Great joint!
- Gia's sister, who is an incredible chef, and I will probably do a bunch of cooking as well. I'll get back to you on the menus we come up with.
- Walking with my woman on the beach. Or reading by the pool. Or doing whatever.
___________________________________________________Note: Remember to play the Badgerdaddy Trivia Challenge every day. Don't worry...I'll still be posting every day.