It's actually a site/magazine that has recently been revived after a hiatus. And one of the classic "bits" from several years ago was their 86 Rules of Boozing. Go to that and check it out, but I'll share with you a couple of my favorites here:
6. Buying a strange woman a drink is still cool. Buying all her drinks is dumb.
12. Never, ever tell a bartender he made your drink too strong.
13. If he makes it too weak, order a double next time. He'll get the message.
28. If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to drink in a bar. Go to the liquor store.
35. Learn to appreciate hangovers. If it was all good times every jackass would be doing it.
50. Never brood in a dance bar. Never dance in a dive bar.
74. If you hesitate more than three seconds after the bartender looks at you, you do not deserve a drink.
The other ones are almost as good. Check, check, check...check it out! Cheers!
In other news...Osama bin Laden. Yeah...