- I really don't get politicians. I mean, you might like Michelle Bachmann or you might...not like her. But for a person to have gotten as far as she has in politics, well...you have to respect her...savvy. You can see how difficult this is for me. What I don't understand is why she just won't apologize for the HPV vaccine/mental retardation comment. All she had to have said is that it was irresponsible for her to repeat an undocumented claim, and we all could have moved on. It's now going on a week and people are still talking about it. And she still hasn't said she was wrong. The fucking ego on these people. And by "these people", I mean all politicians. I'd have far more respect for any of them if they just admitted to fucking up every once in a while.
- I see those photos of that teenager who caught an 800-lb alligator with a fishing rod and some kind of stick with a bullet on the end of it. And I can't help thinking that the wrong species won out in that fight.
- Was it me, or were there a lot of gay soldiers running around on the Internet yesterday? Not that there is anything wrong with that.
- Watched Bridesmaids last night with Gia. I thought it was funny, and a pretty good movie with some excellent performances. It just wasn't the "howl out loud laughing" flick I thought it was gonna be. Maybe I've just got the wrong plumbing downstairs.
- The Fall Television season has started. I'm gonna try to be good and not add a bunch of new shows onto my DVR list. But Up All Night with Christina Applegate and Will Arnett is one that we are going to give a chance. Both of them are really funny people, and I hope it works out.
- Speaking of funny television, the season premiere of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia aired last week. And it was an awesome one! Alanna Ubach's crazy crack whore character stole every scene she was in. Amazing!
Sep 21, 2011
They say you shouldn't sweat the small stuff. Or is that smell the ball stuff? I can never figure that one out. Yet here we are, dealing with the small stuff. In other words.....BULLETS!!!