- I generally don't wish harm on anyone, but can Pat Robertson just die already? Preferably in a natural disaster of some sort. That's how I enjoy my irony.
- Speaking of public figures that should just die already....maybe the best way to stop Rush Limbaugh is to ignore him. I really don't think it will work, but it's worth a shot!
- Do yourself a favor, do a Google search for Big Ang (short for Angela) and watch a video or two of her if you can stomach it. She's a "character" on the show Mob Wives on one of the cable channels. I should say she's a "cartoon character", because that's exactly what she reminds me of. I hate those reality shows with a passion, but the sheer ridiculousness of Big Ang makes me smile.
- This Sarah Palin bio-pic coming to HBO looks...interesting. I pause because I don't really think it's going to reveal anything that we don't already know. OK, she's not very intelligent or she was totally unprepared for national office. I get it. Julianne Moore sure looks the part though. Wow!
- So some people think Kirk Cameron is still relevant? Hmm...I'd worry about those people. More than what that dude has on his mind anyway. Now you want to see real crazy? Go check out what Victoria Jackson has been doing lately.
- We watched the first 3 episodes of Homeland last night. Holy fucking fucking hell! Great show, tense as all what-not. Highest recommendation if you haven't already seen it. Warning...it ain't for the faint of heart. Or for the fart of taint. Huh?
- Sybil Law is running for President. Finally, some political news that makes sense!
Mar 7, 2012
Brain derp dump
Just a few things that have been on my mind lately. Hopefully if I put the words down here, then I can concentrate on more important things. Like recipes to post on our food blog. Yeah.