It's been an interesting day. Rainy, but interesting. Let's see what else happened on Monday, shall we?
- Finally! Something interesting about the whole Twilight phenomena. Frankly, this makes more sense than "seeing it all in a dream" as she claims, but it's still probably not true. I'm pretty sure that Mormons consider plagiarism to be a mortal sin. That and polygamy.
- Speaking of, ahem, literature...Dan Brown announced that the sequel to "The Da Vinci Code" will be called "The Lost Symbol" and I assume that it is going to have something to do with this guy.
- Gia has had a cold for the past three days. Guess what I got today? Ain't love grand?
- Have you ever wondered what it looks like if you got to see yourself sneezing in slow motion? You have? Fucking freaks!
- I'm probably just as sick of the Lolcats ripoffs as anyone. But this one is almost offensive enough to make me laugh. Almost.
- Kim Kardashian (I always think of Star Trek when I see her name) should probably get one of her groupie friends to put some sunscreen on her face. Or, ya know...wake her up when she falls asleep on a beach in Mexico.
- What exactly is opposite marriage? Isn't that, um, like being single or something? But her teeth sure look nice. Awwwwwkward.
Hat tip to Mahalo, Gorilla Mask, What Would Tyler Durden Do? and Warming Glow for all the content you see above. Hey...I'm sick, ok?
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. But use a hand sanitizer. My germs are all over those bad boys.