Lots going on and lots of catching up to do. But first, some administrative business to attend to.
- Congratulations to Limpy for winning the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge for the month of June. This marks the fourth month in a row that the rotten bastard has beat us all. I plan on sabotaging his internet connection at some point this month. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!!!
- Speaking of the trivia game, I need suggestions for Wednesdays. Today we are doing Hip Hop as requested by Hilly. I expect to perform miserably. But that is the beauty of Wednesdays! Everyone gets a chance to suck. So leave your suggestions in the comment section here. Thanks!
- I don't get a lot of spam here, but there is one persistent anonymous fucker who keeps on keeping on. His comments are loaded with links to a bunch of sites in some kind of Asian language. He/She/It usually only leaves one and then skedaddles, but occasionally it will bomb me with a bunch of spam. What I would like to do, in lieu of comment moderation or word verification (I despise both), is somehow prevent commentators from leaving links in the comment section. Does anyone know how to block that specific HTML tag in the Blogger comment form? It's not a huge deal, but I think it would stop this one spammer from spamming me with his spam. SPAM!
- I've been seriously neglecting my other blogs. You know the two blogs I'm talking about. But I've got beer reviews and bad movie reviews coming down the turnpike. So look for 'em soon! Well, sooner or later.
- Fellow blogger and all around good egg Stacie Ponder (Final Girl) is looking for a little grassroots financing for some re-shoots on the independent horror film she recently shot. Go check it out, if you are into that kind of thing and if you are feeling charitable.
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. Nothing to see here. Move along...SPAM!!!