Dec 24, 2010

I am I

I couldn't even stay away one day.  See what happens?

This is actually a post about a project I've become minimally attached to.  Simon Helberg, who plays Wolowitz on The Big Bang Theory is married to a lovely woman named Jocelyn Towne.  She is trying to gather funds through a site called Kickstarter to make her movie called "I Am I".  You can read all about it here.

So I jumped in.  I'm also trying to get her to have her husband take a picture with a screen-shot of our boy Wolowitz for a little Wolowitz-on-Wolowtiz action.  Dunno if that is gonna happen, but they seem pretty cool about doing stuff for the cause.

Check out the video and decide if you want to back their project.  And Merry Christmas...again!

4 comments:

sybil law said...

I'll have to check back on this later.
Merry Christmas, though!
xoxo

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Merry Christmas to you,Earlsie , my friend.

sybil law said...

Oooh - I liked the video. Pretty cool!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas, Earl!!

Mrs. Hall said...

OK BLOGGER WORLD. LET'S GET BACK TO IT.

that includes you Earl!