- I still haven't read SK Waller's new book even though I bought the Kindle edition on Amazon as soon as it was available. I plan on rectifying that this weekend when I go down to Charleston.
- Dave2 and his merry band of misfits have created Thrice Fiction Magazine. Besides the use of the word "thrice", which I love, there are some really talented folks represented here. And our buddy RW is editing the whole mess. What's not to love?
- Faiqa and Shiny have a podcast now, and I'm super jealous because it sounds so professional compared to the relative crap that is our show. I'll talk about that in a moment. It's called Hey, That's My Hummus and it's about food*, I think. Or something. Check it out.
- Adam has been trying his stand-up on us through his weekly show, Clearly You're Retarded. Sure, we spend most of the time making fun of him in the chat room. But that's just to mask the fact that he is really funny. I hated typing that just then.
- And then there is the glorious mess that is Just Talking to the Cornfield. My buddy and cohort in this endeavor has even started a website to promote the show. Listen in this Sunday night at 9PM EST as I do the show from Charleston after boozing all day. It should be a, burp, gas.
*It's not about food.