Jun 25, 2008

The Paper Bag

I was gonna try to explain the Paper Bag to y'all, but I think these two Youtube videos can do a much, much better job than yours truly. They are a bit dark and grainy, but you should get the idea. You might even see me stumbling around the place somewhere in there (you might, but I checked and you won't - Earl). Or you can just read about it here.

I'm heading out tomorrow night for the show and a certain special someone has her own solo this year. Very nice! Enjoy!





That second one is particularly hard to see. Crap!

5 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

poor quality filming and pix is the sign of authenticity.

Paige Stanton said...

If you're still up to do the Reptile test, I've fixed the link at my site now...

B.E. Earl said...

Tequila - and a sure sign that whomever was filming was inebriated.

Paige - Too late. ;

Slyde said...

i prefer plastic...

B.E. Earl said...

Slyde - when am I gonna get you to go green?