Jun 25, 2008

The Paper Bag

I was gonna try to explain the Paper Bag to y'all, but I think these two Youtube videos can do a much, much better job than yours truly. They are a bit dark and grainy, but you should get the idea. You might even see me stumbling around the place somewhere in there (you might, but I checked and you won't - Earl). Or you can just read about it here.

I'm heading out tomorrow night for the show and a certain special someone has her own solo this year. Very nice! Enjoy!





That second one is particularly hard to see. Crap!

5 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

poor quality filming and pix is the sign of authenticity.

Suzi Q said...

If you're still up to do the Reptile test, I've fixed the link at my site now...

Verdant Earl said...

Tequila - and a sure sign that whomever was filming was inebriated.

Paige - Too late. ;

Slyde said...

i prefer plastic...

Verdant Earl said...

Slyde - when am I gonna get you to go green?