- Sure you saw the Inauguration yesterday. But did you see it from space?
- Beyonce did a nice job with "At Last" for the First Dance by the new First Couple. That Neighborhood Ball was a little strange though. Nick Cannon as the DJ? What's up with that? And did anyone else notice how Sting is beginning to look like Billy Crystal? Shivers.
- Now that we have our first African-American President, science (SCIENCE!!!) is working on a cure for racism. I tried that once, but I blew up the science lab in 9th grade instead.
- My Eagles got beat by the lowly Cardinals of Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona. Fuck those birds! My birds should have won. That way I could have made fun Super Bowl bets with bloggy friends. Now I just have to root for the Steelers while I get my drink on. Crap!
- Do these bullets make my ass look big?
- The new season of "24" just started and I'm re-hooked. But I do wonder what Jack Bauer would do without his cell phone. They would have to call it "365" or something.
- A little more than 3 weeks until pitcher and catchers report. Did your team get everything they wanted for Christmas this year? No? Just the Yankees? Too bad, so sad. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!!!
- Welcome back, ya Bastard ya!
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. All the Obama Mamas are doing it.