- The Amazing Race - Brilliant! Especially this year. One of the teams has a dude who has Asperger Syndrome. I'm torn between rooting for him and laughing at/with him. He's very funny and totally aware of his shortcomings when it comes to the social game. I want him and his buddy to win this year. That would be cool. (Un-Cool Update: Well, so much for that.)
- How I Met Your Mother - A few years in and I wish they could just do a re-boot on this bad boy. The main character and the gimmick suck! The big one! Would it really be too much to ask them to kill off Ted? They could make it funny. Or try to make it funny. Ted would probably ruin that too. Sigh.
- The Big Bang Theory - Will it jump the shark now that Penny and Leonard are a couple? Who cares? As long as they keep giving Sheldon all the best lines then I certainly don't. And we named one of our cats after Wolowitz, so there. Pfft!
- NCIS - It's losing a bit of steam. I don't think Ziva is a very interesting character and the slapstick humor employed by just about everyone except Mark Harmon is a bit annoying. But that Mark Harmon sure is dreamy, isn't he?
- NCIS: Los Angeles - It's only been a few weeks, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna stick with this one. The main character, played by Chris O'Donnell, is interesting and his backstory seems even more so. But if they can go an episode without LL Cool J telling someone that he was a Navy Seal it would go a long way toward keeping me as a viewer. The whole "undercover" aspect is kinda stupid too. Feh.
- The New Adventures of Old Christine - What's that? Earl watches this shit? Yeah...I do. It's actually pretty funny, in my opinion. Richard and New Christine have broken it off so the title is a little mis-leading, but Wanda Sykes and Julia Louis-Dreyfuss continually bring the funny.
- Survivor: Samoa - I've been less into this show this year so far than just about any other season. I don't know why. Maybe because I loathe Russell. Then again I'm supposed to loathe Russell. That's his character. And I don't care if none of the attractive younger women and men get to wear bathing suits, I wanna see a Survivor: Antarctica one of these years.
- Community - Gia and I have been enjoying this one so far. Even Chevy Chase, and there is no way I saw that coming. I mean the guy hasn't been funny since...damn. When was the last time Chevy Chase was funny? Was Reagan in office?
- The Office - I don't know how they do it, but this show remains consistently funny. I loved the British version, but it was only a handful of episodes. Yet the gimmick on this one still works. Even the Wedding of the Year didn't slow it down too much. Bravo!
- Dollhouse - OK, let me be honest. The whole point of this post was to let you all know how I felt about Dollhouse so far this year. But I had already done an entire post about it just a few weeks ago. Still, I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that DOLLHOUSE FUCKING ROCKS THIS YEAR! Sooooo much better than last year's drek. And it really all started with the missing episode from last year ("Epitaph One") and now we see where Whedon is going with all this. It's darker, more demented and it features a lot less Topher. Some still think there is too much Topher, but I'll take what I can get. You should be watching Dollhouse. Yes, even you!
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. Boob tube...heh heh. Boob.