- While the rest of the blogosphere will be invading (!) Florida for the Halloween party to end all Halloween parties, Gia and I will be on our way to Charleston, SC later this week and we'll be staying through the night of demons and witches. Any suggestions on fun stuff to do in Charleston would be much appreciated. And by "stuff to do" I mean "places to drink", but you knew that already.
- My NY Yankees are up 3 games to 1 in the ALCS against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, California. Phew! Should have been a sweep, but our manager Joe Girardi was coaching from the "Managing Baseball For Idiots" book during Game 3. Joe Torre must have accidentally left it in his office on his way out of town. Game 5 in Anaheim (that's in California!) on Thursday night. Go Yankees!
- Speaking of baseball, I'm watching the Dodgers/Phillies game right now and Jayson Werth of the Phillies looks just like the pro wrestler who goes by the name of Edge. Check it out!
- This is the second time I have used this title post. It refers to a song by Anthrax called "N.F.B. (Dallabnikufesin)" from their Attack of the Killer B's compilation back in the early 1990's. Stands for "nice fucking ballad" as you can see from the backwards title in parenthesis. And the name of that song referred to an EP they released called Penikufesin, get it? It's a hysterical take on the silly ballads that most of the "metal" bands at the time were releasing. You can listen to it here, if you so choose.
- Remember the drunk guy buying beer video I posted the other day? Well one of the geniuses out there in the Interwebs added some old-timey piano music and some grainy effects and turned it into the most awesome silent film ever!
- Speaking of awesome Youtube remixes, this one about the woman who became disabled from taking the flu shot is gonna send me straight to Hell. And if you laugh half as hard at it as I did then I will see you there. I'll be the guy falling down a lot. That's how Hell works.
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. Now walk it out!