1. Is this an actual commercial for Guinness? You tell me. Brings new meaning to the sharing of bodily fluids.
2. I don't know what's more impressive. The Harry Carey impersonation in this clip, or the fact that it's a pro athlete doing it rather than someone like Will Ferrell. (Well, the fuckers at MLB took the clip down already. Crap! Quick, try it here before it gets shit-canned as well! - Earl)
3. We saw The Dark Knight on Saturday evening, and we both loved it! Unlike our friend Lotus07. We saw it in a small, trashy theater that is pretty close to us in hopes that it wouldn't be packed. Not so lucky. A group of rowdy teens were behind us, and apparently they were bothering Gia and the rest of the "adults" around us. I say "apparently" because I get lost in theaters when watching movies and I rarely notice anything going on off of the big screen. The kids got thrown out at around the 1:30 mark by the manager of the joint. And there was much rejoicing. Yay!
4. Is there any bigger douchebag then Gene Simmons, formerly of KISS? Probably. But is there a bigger douchebag who has a "reality" show in which he gets to flaunt his douchebaggery to the viewing public? Maybe. But is there a bigger douchebag who has his own "reality" show that is currently playing in the background on TV as I type this? Definitely not!
5. Going back to Batman for a moment. If anyone out there enjoyed The Dark Knight then they should seek out and read Alan Moore's The Killing Joke, if you haven't already done so. It explores many of the same themes from the film and is one of the more powerful graphic novels ever written about the relationship between the Joker and the Batman. Arkham Asylum by Grant Morrison is also a fascinating take on the Dark Knight, the Joker and Two-Face. The psyche of Two-Face, in particular, is very revealing. Go read 'em! Heath Ledger supposedly did.