It's Super Bowl Sunday, and there is much rejoicing. yaaaaaay.
Tom Brady is hoping to win his 4th Super Bowl, maybe get another MVP, maybe impregnate another hottie after the game, maybe help out some goats.
Eli Manning is hoping that he isn't one of those goats.
Here is what I'm hoping for:
- Plenty of jambalaya. Gia's sister is making it and she is an incredible chef. Gia is not an incredible chef, she's just incredible.
- A New England win. Sacrilege from someone living in NY, but I've always hated the Giants and I'm not going to start rooting for them now.
- Peace on Earth, good will toward man.
- Never having to see GG Allin shove anything up his ass ever again. It's a good bet considering that he is dead, and that I'm not going to watch the rest of this documentary.
- Tearing Gia away from this documentary for a quickie, but I'm not sure if the imagery in our heads right now will be good for our sex lives.
- Too late! She sneezed and some blood shot out of her coochie. Damn period messing with out lives! Maybe just a BJ. (Too much information?)
- Layla is coming over to visit, so I'm hoping that my allergies don't kick in. I took her for a walk the other day and it knocked me out. Short-haired dogs sometimes do that to me.
- Did I mention copious amounts of jambalaya?
PPS - Does it make me gay if I wish I were one of those goats that Brady is holding? Woo-gah!!!