Feb 6, 2008

Links o' plenty today

Mmmm....meaty!
  • Loving the latest Bug-Eyed Earl strip over at Red Meat. I'm pretty sure I've done the same thing. Art imitating life, or vice versa.
  • Lisa Rinna. Not just ridiculous lips anymore!
  • I'll never think of the Count as just a stupid vampire puppet again. The dude is a fucking machine! I mean he likes to fuck. Ah ah ah!!!
  • I'm sure you've all seen this, but Sarah Silverman is fucking Matt Damon. Lucky guy! I've wanted to tap that yenta's ass forever! Did I spell "yenta" right? Is my Irish-Catholicism showing? Did I really type "tap that ass?"
  • There are some people out there who are even bigger geeks than you people! Well, not Slyde. No way anyone is a bigger geek than that guy.
  • Good Lord! Don Mattingly is married to this? Mug shots are always fun. Except when its your own...except when its your own.
  • This guy showed up on "Lost" again last week. Gia rolls her eyes and groans every time I point him out and say "Hey...Michael Cudlitz". She thinks I'm a freak because I know the name of every obscure actor out there. That's not why I do it. It's only because I love saying Michael Cudlitz. It feels naughty. Try it.
  • I love the Foo Fighters. I kinda wanna be inside Dave Grohl...not in a gay way. OK...maybe in a gay way. What do you get when you combine the Foo Fighters and Wolverine and the X-Men? This trailer for a new cartoon movie. You are most welcome.
  • Hot, sweaty boob action over at MovieGrenade! You didn't think I was going to forget, did you?

Hope your Super Tuesday was Super Duper! - Earl

PS - Blooger's spell chek funcshun isn't working, so please furgive my speling misteaks.

11 comments:

Kat said...

But I'M FUCKING Matt Damon.

Slyde said...

That mug shot is fucking frightening....

i am the diva said...

Sweet Holy Jeesus, why do they let that woman carry a microphone?! that was probably the most uncomfortable interview i've ever seen...

also, i giggled like crazy to the Count song - singing along under my breath. :D

Seals said...

Yeah, Mattingly's wife kind of freaked me out. Hopefully, it's just a horrible picture.

Verdant Earl said...

Kat - She's fucking Matt Damon.

Slyde - So much for sport stars getting all the girls.

Diva - That Count song is my favorite thing ever. I've watched it like 5-6 times now.

ajooja - Does a "good" mug shot ever get leaked to the press?

Suzi Q said...

I loved that Sarah Silverman/Matt Damon clip, I wish I was fucking Matt Damon...

Cudlitz does sound dirty, I like it!

jiggs said...

Tasty also knows little known actors. Perhaps you two are long lost twins...

livesbythewoods said...

Hello Mr E. I tagged you, should you be interested in playing along.

Verdant Earl said...

Paige - It's fun to say aloud.

Jiggs - Is he also aces with the ladies? Then it could be possible.

livesby - I'll check it out.

Elise said...

It does sound naughty... Michael Cudlitz

Its okay to be a little gay. At least you admit it.

xx

Verdant Earl said...

Elise - My girlfriend thinks I'm a little gay, but only with Dave Grohl, Mark Harmon and Nathan Fillion. I think she's a little nuts.