Oct 2, 2008

Wet Hot Bullet Action

"Bullets kill, man!"


= So it appears that we, the royal "we", might be stuck in a abnormal cosmic bubble of space-time that is void of matter. That's right bitches, when I want my science news I go straight to the source. USA Today. In all seriousness, I have been feeling a little foggy lately. I knew something wasn't right with the space/time continuum (two "u"'s in a row? Really?).

= Remember my post from a few months ago in which I called Spike Lee a racist douchebag? Yeah, he's still that guy. Now we can add hypocrite to the list. Fuck him.

= So have you seen Sarah Palin play the flute yet? Howabout her performance in the swimsuit competition? Has it really fucking come down to this? My. God. Feel free to make any obscene comments you wish about her blowing on the flute in that first clip. Go ahead, you know you wanna.

= Speaking of Sarah Palin, this painting hanging up in at the Old Town Ale House in Chicago finally puts to rest her position on the current administration. She's pro-Bush. (Credits to a certain Water Logged Canine for that particular joke - Earl)

= Do you love midgets as much as I do? Then you are gonna have a blast perusing this site's list of the 22 Most Sensational Midgets Ever. The only problem I have with the list...how come Bushwick Bill only made it to #19? That man is a fucking genius!

Reminder: Watch the VP debate tonight. However it turns out, it is bound to be entertaining.

19 comments:

jiggs said...

I am fairly certain that the VP debate is going to be a huge train wreck. Thus I can't watch it because it will make me sad for the country.

jiggs said...

also, bushwick bill should have been way higher on the list

Unknown said...

Yes, indeed, sad for the country is exactly what I felt watching Sarah in that swim suit competition.

Michelle said...

b.e. safari cannot open palin playing the flute! Hmm, must be a good reason for that huh?

tonight i am going to pop some popcorn and get into my pj's and enjoy the show!!

you love midgets? this list is interesting. my question is: why are midgets sensational? i wonder if you would think i am a sensational midget. I am 5'1 and quite sensational!!! :O)

ok, i'll stop now!

Heff said...

My only plan for the night is to watch the debate. Yep, I lead an exciting life.

Verdant Earl said...

Jiggs - Bushwick Bill gets no midget respect. Maybe because he is a dwarf. I dunno. He is also known as "Dr. Wolfgang Von Bushwickin the Barbarian Mother Funky Stay High Dollar Billstir", by the way.

MikeB - Hey, people rise and fall all the time in this country, but this is ridiculous!

Michelle - I'm sure you are sensational too, but 5'1" is normal sized. Sorry.

Heff - That's all I have planned. We are making a night out of it. Sad.

Dr Zibbs said...

HAHA. Haven't seen the Palin with flute. Sweet.

Slyde said...

is she standing on a fucking polar bear in that painting?

why not a moose?

Verdant Earl said...

Zibbs - Just hit yesterday.

Slyde - The Moose is in the background and you can't make a decent rug from them. Plus she talked about overpopulation of polar bears as opposed to what, ya know, science says about the subject.

Bruce Johnson said...

This blog is chock full of internet goodness. Its like there is a party on my monitor and everyone is invited! I just spent 20 minutes on the 20 greatest midgets, which lead to the top 10 Lara Croft Costumes, then the top 5 Horror film chicks....etc....etc....

Thanks Earl, for wasting 20 minutes of my morning! My Employer thanks you as well.

(We will be roasting the wiennies, and popping the popcorn at the Biden / Palin tailgater this evening. I am crossing my fingers that one or both of them start crying and that there is a group hug at the end. That would be SUPER!)

Verdant Earl said...

Lotus - wasting employer's time. That's what I'm all about.

Barlinnie said...

I generally feel for Americans at the moment. 17 billion tax payers dollars to find before Monday, and a ditzy cunt trying to steer the new ship.

I can see Joey from 'Friends' getting a new sitcom outta the debris from all this.

Bring back Bill Clinton, he had honest looking hair.

Verdant Earl said...

Jimmy B - Clinton also had a "whisky" nose. Gotta love a man who loves his whisky. Oh, and it's $700 billion. Yikes.

Narco-2 said...

Its hard for me to think of midgets as sensational when that one song about short people having no reason to live pops into my head.

Verdant Earl said...

Narco-2 - Heya! Ah, the common misconception that Randy Whateverhisnamewas was talking about height-challenged people in that song. But I hear ya! :)

pure evyl said...

And one time at Camp David ......

Verdant Earl said...

Evyl - took me a minute to get that joke. Nicely done!!!

Anonymous said...

While playing the flute, when Sarah goes to focus on the microphone, she periodically goes cross-eyed...now we know where her corky-ass kid gets it. I said it.

Verdant Earl said...

WLC - Oooh, you went there. Nicely done!