Mar 3, 2010

2002 Called

And it wants it's viral video back.

I swear I have no idea how the following video has escaped me in the past 8 years. But I'm glad it finally found me last night, because Gia and I saw this clip on some television show and we couldn't stop laughing. We kept rewinding it and watching it over and over and over again until our ribcages ached.

The noises that this manly man of a man makes when the lizard jumps on him are pure comedy. But you've probably already seen this a hundred times, right? No...well then ch-ch-check it out!


What?  You want something new?  How about OK Go channeling their inner Rube Goldberg?  Good?


___________________________________________________

Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. He is the Lizard King.  The news guy, I mean.  Not Rube Goldberg.  Sheesh.

10 comments:

savannah said...

y'all know i'll be back again today to watch these! xoxoxo

Kaye Waller said...

Dude, that last vid is all kinds of awesome! Thanks!

badgerdaddy said...

We just repeated over and over the first one, then played the second full screen. That may be the best pop video ever - not bad considering my previous favourite was their other really awesome video with the treadmills...

Avitable said...

I have seen that first one before. It's nice to see someone have a sense of humor, even after doing something humiliating.

Slyde said...

you really need to just sit down one night and watch the most watched videos of all time over on youtube. i cannot BELIEVE that you had never seen that one...

hello haha narf said...

i had never seen that news guy clip before so i made up for it by watching it over and over again. totally peed my pants. thanks for that.

when i was in middle school i bought so many domino sets to set up and knock down, but DAMN!, i never added crazy shit to my designs. never even crossed my mind. love that second video. makes me wanna go buy a few domino sets...

Verdant Earl said...

Savannah - cool beans!

Steph - those kids know how to make a video.

badger - That treadmill video even made an appearance in this video. Did you see it?

Avitable - I miss out on all the good stuff.

Slyde - how about I just come across them organically and find joy in them that way? Okay?

Becky - I always loved dominoes too. Could never make anything complex like this work though.

Bruce Johnson said...

I think this first video was seen sometime way back in the day, but I had forgotten about it. I think this pretty much defines the term "spaz"....since this reporter obviously had a spasmatic attack when the lizard jumped. Like you, I had to watch it more than once and I actually did "laugh out loud" at it. Too Funny.

As for the second video....well, you already know how I feel about that one.

sybil law said...

Dominoes are so freaking cool. And in spite of seeing the second video (which really is cool), I have Van Morrison stuck in my head now!

Verdant Earl said...

Bruce - yeah, the term LOL is thrown around too easily on the Interwebs, but I laughed out loud at that one too. Several times.

Sybil - not a bad song to have stuck in one's head.