So about three times this past week I had a thought that began with "I have a weird..." Since there is no such thing as an original meme anymore, I figured I would post a derivative meme. Meaning, I've seen some like this, but not exactly. Huh, what? Anyway, here goes:
- I have a weird head. I look at other people and they seem perfectly comfortable wearing winter hats. They put them on and it appears that they stay on. You know the ones I'm talking about. A plain old woolen hat that you either pull down over your ears or just have sitting on your head. Me? Nah...doesn't work that way. My wool hats don't like to stay on. I pull one on and it stays there for about a minute. Then it slowly begins to creep up until it is barely sitting on my head and I look even stupider than I normally do. Frustrating. I have a weird head.
- I have a weird body. You know what never works for me? Wrapping a towel around my waist after I shower. It won't stay. I see movies and TV shows where guys walk around for 15 minutes with a towel wrapped around their waists. Not me. I can't even just stand there blow-drying my hair (shut up!) without the thing falling down around my ankles. Maybe I'm just too well-endowed. Maybe not. I dunno. I have a weird body.
- I have a weird sense of humor. While visiting some members of my family over the weekend, my 7 year-old niece fell down and hurt herself. Not badly, but she did cry for a while. I know most people laugh when other folks fall down, and some especially love when children fall down. I'm one of those people. But I still got a kick out of it even after I realized that she was kinda hurt. Maybe it's because she was being annoying right before that. I dunno. I have a weird sense of humor.
- I have a weird sleep disorder. I swear, before the dawn of the Internet I thought I was crazy. I have Restless Leg Syndrome. Sounds like something that hypochondriacs make up, but there it is. A real thing. Or so says the Internets. Even describing it to someone sounds crazy. "Well, it's like there is a mouse or some small creature running INSIDE my leg. Like under the skin. I know...crazy". I have a weird sleep disorder.
- I have a weird dream life. When I finally do fall asleep, you wouldn't believe the crazy shit that pops out from my subconscious in the form of dreams. Really detailed movie plots with a soundtrack and character development and popcorn and guest-stars, both from my real life and from the entertainment world. I tried describing just one of them to Gia the other day and she just shakes her head at me. Apparently, I have a weird dream life.
How about you? What's weird about you?
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. Seriously, if we team up we can beat Limpy. I'm sure of it.