Sep 9, 2010

Look at the bones!

I'm going to do my best to ignore the steaming pile of human shit that is the Pastor Terry Jones (no link provided/deserved) this coming weekend. As I said in a comment on Sybil's blog earlier today "This shit is going to end badly...for someone". Well, it was something like that. Excuse me for para-phrasing myself.

Instead, I'll focus on the comedic genius that is Terry Jones. Not the pastor, the Monty Python alum. Because he knows in his heart that it isn't the Qur'an, Islam or Muslims (or Moslems, as that other guy calls them) that we should fear. No sir, it's Killer Bunnies.



___________________________________________________
Note: Remember to play the Badgerdaddy Trivia Challenge every day. Anya would agree.

14 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

The first bloke that gets killed in this is my friend's uncle. He also edited the movie, if I remember right. And he introduced me to the music of John Hiatt, so he's pretty cool in my book. Only because he hated the album he'd bought and gave it to me.

limpy99 said...

Maybe you could send the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to the other Terry Jones.

And Badgerdaddy, that's pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Verdant Earl said...

badger - Awesome! I love movie connections like that. And music connections, for that matter.

Limpy - I would, but I always forget the count...

Slyde said...

my love of badger just went up a notch....

and yes, in a gay way.

Verdant Earl said...

Slyde - I thought that was the only way you went?

sybil law said...

I definitely love you even more, for posting one of my favorite movie clips - and the link! (You know, I should consider that someone at some point might link me before I post things like, "Balls Deep" on my blog. Eh - that's part of my "charm", right? Haha)

Verdant Earl said...

Sybil - Maybe it's just me, but I'm more likely to post to a blog that has stuff like "Balls Deep" on it. So keep on keeping on, is what I say.

marty mankins said...

It bugs me when a decent, talented human being shares the same name with a fucking worthless attention grabbing douche.

Thanks for showcasing the real Terry Jones talent.

Verdant Earl said...

Marty - you are most welcome! It was going to be the Mr. Creosote scene from The Meaning of Life, but that was a big long...and disgusting.

Trooper Thorn said...

My favorite Joens character was Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson.

Kevin Spencer said...

You know I think I might just be the only Brit never to watch a single Monty Python sketch. Ever. Mind you, I don't really care for Tea either.

Verdant Earl said...

Kevin - But have you ever seen the films? The Holy Grail, Meaning of Life, Life of Brian? All brilliant. Well, not so much with the last one. But it was good.

Heff said...

i think the issue has been DROPPED now.

Verdant Earl said...

Heff - The media is still talking about him. He's still talking. I'm still not listening.