Aug 21, 2006

Victory is ours...

...victory is ours!

I want all the finest meats and breads brought to my table as we joyously celebrate this historic victory over our most ancient of foes. My men will drink the finest wine and bed the comliest wenches for Victory is ours!

I shall celebrate this day of days with grand festivals devoted to our valiant heroes, and I shall commission the building of the most opulant temple ever devoted to the Gods that walk amongst us!

Victory is ours!


PS - OK, that's the last time I will mention the Yankees historic 5-game sweep of the Red Sox for at least a few days. OK?

3 comments:

Kat said...

The International Wenches Guild??? Where do you find this shit!

Verdant Earl said...

I googled for images of "wenches" and that was better than any of the slutty pics I found.

So, you're not a member?

Kat said...

...sorry...can't...stop.....laughing.....