Aug 11, 2011

Cat Pictures

Been a while since you've seen the kitties.


There's Wolowitz...looking like he doesn't give a fuck about anything.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  He's a good soul, even if he likes to wake me up three times a night so I can pet him.  Little fucker.  He loves to lay down right there in front of the box fan.  And he is our only cat who actually likes the air conditioning in the bedroom.  He's a cool customer.  Get it?  Err...


It's just impossible to take a good picture of Gogo.  She's really one of the most gorgeous, interesting looking cats you're ever likely to see.  But she never, EVER sits still.  Always a blur of motion.  Which is why she tends to look more like Bill the Cat in pictures than the pretty kitty she really is.  This is her spot all day long.  Next to me on the desk on her lambskin.  She's also our most vocal cat.  Which is wonderful when she is sitting right by my ear and she decides to yell at me for attention.  


Bennington sure looks surprised in this photo, doesn't he?  Well, that's how he always looks.  A constant expression of surprise on his face.  Like life is constantly throwing unexpected twists his way.  Here he is laying on a snack table over by the screen door.  That's where he likes to perch himself during the day.  And he's way too large to actually fit completely on the table.  Half of his body is usually hanging off somewhere.  Then he stretches and falls off.  We all laugh.  Especially the other cats.


Ah, Bootsy.  Bootsy, Bootsy, Bootsy.  Seems like the only time he's interested in us humans is during feeding time in the morning at at night.  Then he's all up our asses.  I had to snap this picture of him underneath some furniture because he disappears during the day.  He knows he can get away with all that behavior because he's so fucking adorable.  And this is the doucher that had crap all over his ass last week.  Do ya think he appreciated me cleaning him up?  Wouldn't think it from how he treats us.

Meow.

8 comments:

Slyde said...

you sir, are ONE cat away from being the "crazy cat lady"....

Anonymous said...

Bennington looks like Grandmama's Rolo! He went missing... You stole him!

Verdant Earl said...

Slyde - No, I'm right there already...

Elise - Heya! Long time, no... Yeah, I stole him all right. Now can I give him back? ;)

sybil law said...

Awww - they're all adorable, but I think I'm a little partial to Wolowitz. I'd pester Bootsy so much he'd probably become a lap cat. Oh who am I kidding - they're all awesome! Also, I feel better now for only having 3 cats. Haha

Verdant Earl said...

Sybil - I'm a little partial to Wolowitz and Gogo, myself. Gogo, because she's our only girl. And Wolowitz because he has more personality than Bootsy and Bennington combined. I'd love to see someone make Bootsy a lap cat. I've tried...it ain't happening.

Bruce Johnson said...

All you need is two more cats and you will match the size of our herd. We have six. (not counting the three dogs)

Verdant Earl said...

Bruce - That is a clan, isn't it? We'll need a bigger place if we ever decide to get more of them.

marty mankins said...

Cool cat pics and nice update. We used to have 4 and are now down to 1 who turns 18 next week.