Aug 3, 2011

Oh great...

...another distraction to waste tons of my time.

Was watching television yesterday and came across a commercial for a new service offered by our local cable provider.  On one of the channels I didn't know existed, there is a game channel hosted by TAG games.


Bejeweled, Tetris, Texas Hold 'Em, Beach Solitaire, Sudoku games, word puzzles and daily trivia/puzzle games.  A bunch of stuff. And I hate to admit it, but they all look great.  And they all work just as well with our TV remote. AND you can play against other customers in your area.

As if there weren't enough distractions on the Internet, now I've got to deal with this!  Ugh!

5 comments:

hello haha narf said...

that is SO not a distraction for me. whew.

sybil law said...

Me, either! I would never, ever play those games. Good thing, I suppose!

Slyde said...

thats been around for almost a year now....

while your at it, want me to tell you who shot J.R.?

marty mankins said...

I will not be showing this to my wife, who loves her Bejeweled.

Verdant Earl said...

Becky - Lucky...

Sybil - Lucky...

Douche - Someone shot JR?!?

Marty - That might be a sensible idea.