- Who doesn't love some artsy-fartsy photos of nekkid ladies? And I think this NSFW photo by Demetrius ~tanguero~ González is one of the most delicious things I've seen in a while. These sirens would definitely lure me in. Well, maybe not the scrawny one in the middle so much. (H/T - Violet Blue)
- I've now seen the first two episodes of The Walking Dead and I'm loving it. I liked the first episode directed by Frank Darabont a bit more. Loved the pacing. But the second episode worked pretty damn well too, in a Dawn of the Dead kinda way. This one is a keeper. AMC has already ordered a longer second season. Kewl.
- Don't know what you want to fucking do today? Go here and your decision may be made easy. Then again... (H/T Gorilla Mask)
- Conan O'Brien is back and I gave his first show the obligatory viewing. It was okay. I definitely liked the Jack White performance toward the end. A nice little rockabilly duet with Conan himself. I'm beginning to think more and more that White is a musical genius. Seth Rogan, however, as the "first" guest was boring as all hell. Meh. Talk shows bore the crap out of me.
- So Adam Sandler gave each of his friends and co-stars from the film Grown Ups a brand new Maserati. It must be nice being friends with Adam Sandler. Except for the "being friends with Adam Sandler" part.
- So Joe Morgan, of Fire Joe Morgan fame and the dude who says things like "They (Red Sox) cannot beat them (Rays) by outscoring them." was finally, mercifully fired from his baseball analyst job at ESPN the other day. The man was an enigma wrapped in a riddle hiding in a petticoat. What? Well, Joe Poz explains it better.
- There is a secret subway stop in NYC that is not-so-secret anymore. Well, the train doesn't actually stop and let you off (de-board?). But you can now stay on the 6 train past the Brooklyn Bridge stop (they used to make you get off/de-board) and view the old City Hall stop that is no longer in service as the train does a turn-around, um, thing. Why? Because it's real pretty...in an underground tunnel kinda way.
- Get ready for tiny little artificial black holes exponentially expanding to destroy life in this universe as we currently know it. CERN's Large Hadron Collider generated it very first "mini-Big Bang" the other day. Woe/whoa is us! (H/T @feliciaday)
___________________________________________________Note: Remember to play the Badgerdaddy Trivia Challenge every day. We all go a little mad sometimes.