- How I Met Your Mother (CBS 8:00 PM) - Done. I finally fucking done with this show. I absolutely HATE Ted! He is, without a doubt, the worst television character I've ever come across. And it's a shame. Because Neil Patrick Harris and the rest of the crew are doing some fine work. But Ted Mosby sucks. It was like ripping off a band-aid, but I'm glad I did it. Fuck this show!
- The Event (NBC 9:00 PM) - Holy crap, was this boring! I don't care about the event, I don't care about the characters, I don't care about anything with this show. It's awful. Truly awful. And a total waste of my time. Good bye.
- Hawaii Five-O (CBS 10:00 PM) - I didn't hate this show. In fact, I kinda liked it. But it was all just pretty window dressing. Buh-bye!
- Glee (FOX 8:00 PM) - I know there are fans. God knows, I know there are fans. But I just don't get it. Did you know that the cast of Glee just passed The Beatles for most hits in the Billboard Top 100 by a musical group? Yeah. So here's my ice-cold slushy to the face, Glee. Bye!
- Terriers (FX 10:00 PM) - Here's another show that I kinda liked, but I just couldn't get into. The leads were engaging, as was the storyline. I guess it was just new TV overload for me. I may watch this one when it shows up on NetFlix Instant.
- Shit My Dad Says (CBS 8:30 PM) - Sofa King Awful! It was so unlike the Twitter feed that it supposedly was adapted from. I see almost no evidence of that. And Shatner shat the bed with this role. Low point? The Shat doing a karaoke version of "I'm Too Sexy". See ya!
- BlueBloods (CBS 10:00 PM) - I didn't really even give this one a shot. It was okay. And the fact that is was shot on location in NYC was a plus. But ultimately it seemed like just another CBS soap opera. I cut it loose before it had a chance to sink in.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC 11:30 PM)- YES, YES, YES!!! I've finally been able to delete this albatross around my neck from my DVR! Relax...I still kinda watch it. But now it's on NetFlix Instant a couple of days after it premieres. And since I live on the Internet, I already know which skits to watch and which ones to FF through. So bye-bye Mrs. American Pie! It was nice knowing ya!
___________________________________________________Note: Remember to play the Badgerdaddy Trivia Challenge every day. I dropped them like they were hot.