Got tagged by Diva (and Liz) the other day. Normally I would just ignore it, but apparently the young ladies of Canada really want to know what is going on my little mind. Makes me kind of suspicious. Hmmm?
- Write a list of things of which you are suspicious. Any number of them will do. Even the number 0 works. This is the first meme that can be done without even doing it. In fact, you're doing it right now.
- Include the list of rules, if you feel like it.
- Link back to the person who tagged you. Or not.
- Tag however many people you want to tag. You can skip this step.
- If you acted on rule four, leave comments on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged. This step is also completely optional.
- Feel fantastic.
OK. I'm going to make this real simple. No big list. No painstaking details. Just gonna type for awhile about what makes me suspicious. First things first. Rules. Especially rules like the ones above. There are six of them, but four of them are completely optional and the last one can be accomplished by the simplest of things. I took a nice crap earlier and man did I feel fantastic afterwards! See? So lets call a spade a spade and change those rules to "suggestions".
There. That made me feel better.
But you know what really makes me suspicious. Canada and Canadians. They look like us (mostly), act like us (mostly) and talk like us (mostly). Yet there they are, right above us, ready to pounce. We'll never see it coming. One day we will be wiping our asses after a really fantastic crap and they will attack. French will become a second language for the Northeast states and we will all learn to say "aboot".
And the worst part about it will be the emergence of hockey as a national pastime. Hockey and curling. Anything with ice, really. Isn't it cold enough up there most of the year? Why the hell would you want to create ice indoors? For sporting events? Sickos!
Note - Tongue firmly placed in cheek here, if ya couldn't tell. I'm crazy aboot Canadians! :)