Jun 9, 2007

Vacation pics

Just a quick post of some pics we took in Key West.

Here are a couple of Tortuga tortoises that live in the gardens of the hotel we stayed at. It's spring-time and they were feeling kinda amorous. Very loudly, too!

This was the view from our bedroom at the hotel. We had a wrap-around deck and lovely views of the gardens and the hotel pool. We hardly used it, though. It was too hot to hang outside.


Here is a shot of our bedroom. I love the big, slow-moving fans, and the ultra-king sized bed is a must for Gia and I. We prefer to be as far away from each other as possible when sleeping. I snore. Great for rolling around in too. Rowr!

This was neat. Our own sauna attached to the bathroom. I used it too! Something I really never do on vacation. Pamper myself. I was sweating like a whore in Church after a half-hour in here.
Finally, this was a picture hanging over Gia's shoulder at Pepe's Restaurant. We were having breakfast there one morning and I didn't see it until half-way through the meal. It was too funny to pass up, and it sums up how we felt once the vacation was over. You made kitty scared!

4 comments:

madge said...

Looks beautiful! I always forget I live so close...I want to plan a trip down there soon!

Verdant Earl said...

You should. So much fun.

Angry Empanada said...

lol @ the whore in church comment! hahahaahahahaa dork.

and hahahahahaa at the kitty pic. what the hell kinda restaurant puts that on their walls!?

Mermaid Melanie said...

mmmmm a spa, a really cold shower, then sleeping nekkid in a big comfy bed. I am so jealous!

that kitty scares me. attack cats!