Ha! Fooled you. Not mine, silly goose! But Gia and I are headed out to a wedding celebration tonight at some swanky joint or another. I plan on looking just as suave as the gentleman up there in the pic, but you know...hairier.
We did have a little spat about it. I didn't want to go initially because we really aren't friends with the couple and I couldn't understand why we were invited. Well, there is one reason. People love Gia! And they want to be around her. I can TOTALLY understand that!
So I bitched and moaned about going, and she said she was more than willing to go to it alone since her sister and her parents were going. I, or course, would have none of that so I told her I would go. Then, just kidding around, Gia mentioned earlier this week that she wishes she hadn't replied "yes" to the invite because she didn't really wanna go. I think I burst a blood vessel in my brain when she said that. We fought again....I apologized again. Stupid me.
So we shall celebrate tonight. Here is what I will and will not do:
- a I will drink my silly face off. Maybe I will have the bartender make me some delicious martinis.
- x I will not do any "group dances" like the chicken dance, the macarena, the electric slide or whatever the new happening dance might be nowadays.
- a I will slow dance with Gia anytime she wants. Maybe dry-hump her a bit in the process.
- x I will not order the fish. Who does, really?
- a I will run to the bar to check results on the Yankee game. I'm not dead people!
- x I will not hit on any bridesmaids. Sorry gals, this gem is taken.
- a I will laugh away a few pounds. Because not only is Gia hilarious, but the rest of her family is pretty funny too! And seriously, I could use to lose a few. :(
- x I will not, under any circumstance, get so drunk that I start waving my penis around as a desperate call for attention. I'll wait until we get home for that.