Marty Mankins sucked me into this one. And only because of his answer to #65, which is awesome. Mine? Not so much. I went back and forth between being truthful and just being stupid sarcastic. I think you'll be able to easily tell the difference.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Split my lip and knocked out my front teeth on the front steps of our home when I was 3 years old. Ouch.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? Representations of the Sun and the Moon.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE? A Palm Pixi. Very manly.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? The stuff on my iPod.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I've been told it was around 5PM. Happy hour, of course.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A slice of pizza from John's of Bleecker Street.
7. WHO DO YOU MISS? My Dad.
8. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU? My Gia. But who knows, maybe someone else has a crush on me too. Who could blame them?
9. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? My Gia.
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Daniel.
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED? Buffy...glorious Buffy.
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? My neighbor.
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only when the lights are out.
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Mr. Onion.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? Beach by Bobbi Brown. Stolen from Kramer, of course.
16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I don't have a preference, but a little bright red or electric blue couldn't hurt.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY? Smart-ass funny.
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Coffee! A thousand times YES!!!
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Green olives.
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Pizza topped with green olives, of course.
21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD? Joe Buck. Oh, how I hate that man.
22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Nope, but I can count to ten in 8 different languages.
23. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? What are you, high? How the fuckety fuck am I supposed to remember that.
24. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE? I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this meme.
25. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Just my penis.
26. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Eddie Bauer? The Gap? Old Navy? Ralph Lauren? I dunno.
27. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? A chopped 1970's Ford Bronco. Oh yeah.
28. WHAT COLOR IS IT? Doesn't matter as long as it's mint.
29. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF EXERCISE? Web-surfing or couch-sitting.
30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? You can't help who you fall in love with.
31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? A soft punch to the shoulder and a wink.
32. WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? No.
33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Didn't we do this already?
34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? 888-ASS-CHAT.
35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Stupid memes.
36. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST? Does Florida count? Seems like a different country to me.
37. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Boobs.
38. FRIES/CHIPS, RICE, OR BEANS? Offered in a meal, I usually go with rice. But I dig me some fries.
39. FIRST JOB? I worked in a nursery in high school. The kind with flowers.
40. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE? In college, sure.
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS? Thinking real hard about not doing this meme.
42. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? Penis reduction.
43. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME? I'm beginning to wonder about that myself.
44. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My fondue.
45. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN KID AROUND ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!
46. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Peace on Earth, blah, blah, blah.
47. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Zero, nada, zip, bupkiss...
48. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? An arch-angel, apparently. Or an uncle.
49. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Depends on who I am. (Get it?)
50. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE? I don't have favorites, but I have two least favorites. My right ring finger and my left middle finger. All the others are tied for favorite, I guess.
51. WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A bacon, egg and cheese sammy.
52. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Handwriting? What's that?
53. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef or genoa salami. Can't decide.
54. ANY BAD HABITS? I chew the nails on my two least favorite fingers. Gross, right?
55. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? CD? What's a CD? I'm not embarrassed by any music in any format that I've ever purchased.
56. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Only if I were a fan of AWESOME!
57. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Sure...fuck secrets.
58. DO LOOKS MATTER? For people? No. For beer labels? Yes.
59. YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? I do it exactly that way, by announcing "I now release my anger"! But, ya know, louder.
60. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? If I had one? Key West, FL.
61. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? For the most part, no.
62. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? It was that Evil Knievel Super Stunt Set with Gyro Launcher. Awesome!
63. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE? 400 or so for around 150 people/companies.
64. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Pfft...never. /sarcasm
65. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS? I know some people who are a pretty big deal on the Internet. Does that count?
66. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Bunch of times. There was one summer where I was a fixture at CBGB in NYC. Some nights were like mini-Fight Clubs.
67. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE? A door, maybe some windows.
68. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Definitely not "Early-poo"!
69. HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? WHAT’S YOUR HAT SIZE? Probably half a dozen hats, mostly large baseball caps. I have one fitted porkpie hat, but I'm not digging it out to check the size.
70. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I mostly wear these or flip-flops, so no.
71. WERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING? Not at all.
72. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate marshmallow.
73. ARE YOU LAZY? Extremely. Like I'm really fighting against quitting this meme right now.
74. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT? Anything by Adele.
75. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND? Now? Foo Fighters. All-time? Sonic Youth.
76. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? None.
77. DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR? Haven't been to Key West in 3 years, so...Key West.
78. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The rain outside.
79. LAST THING YOU ATE? Really? Again?
80. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Uh, a client about an hour ago.
81. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING? What a handsome devil I am.
82. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? "Friday" by Rebecca Black.
83. FAVORITE TWO THINGS TO HATE? "Friday" and Rebecca Black.
84. FAVORITE DRINK? Bourbon on the rocks. Or just plain water.
85. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Really don't have one. Not even my own.
86. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Baseball, duh.
87. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? The most interesting shade of grey.
88. EYE COLOR? Dreamy. It's an official color.
89. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? No, but I probably should for reading.
90. SIBLINGS? Got 'em.
91. FAVORITE MONTH(s)? I'm partial to both October and November.
92. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? No, I LOVE sushi!
93. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
94. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Of the year? Um, Halloween? Or Fantasy Baseball Draft Day!
95. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? There were times in my life that I was, sure.
96. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, but Fall and Spring before Summer.
97. KISSES OR HUGS? Hershey makes Hugs?
98. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS? My current situation requires me to say "relationships". ;)
99. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY? Pauley Perrette.
100.WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY PERSON TO ASK YOU ON A DATE? Pauley Perrette.
101.BOOKS YOU’D LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM? The Thomas Covenant books by Stephen R. Donaldson. Or "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. Or the "Foundation" trilogy by Isaac Asimov. Or "The Iowa Baseball Confederacy" by W.P. Kinsella.
So there's an hour of my life that I'll never have back again. Thanks, Marty!