- More meaty goodness over at MovieGrenade! today. Enjoy, or not. Whatever. We don't get paid either way. Aha...and I see that the badgerdaddy has also posted a new review. That's 2, 2, 2 reviews for the low, low price of, eh...you know what I mean.
- So, against my better judgement, I watched the first 2 episodes of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Fox. Well, I missed the first episode on Sunday night, but I was able to watch it online. Way to go, Fox-TV! I am also slightly upset to report that I love it. Fuck! Another crappy TV show for me to get all wrapped up with. I think I would have been fine, but Summer Glau (from Serenity) stars as a good Terminator (they need to come up with a name for those) and I'm a fan. So here we go again.
- Haven't finished my book yet, but it's getting really good. I may stay up tonight to finish it.
- Gia remains thoroughly obsessed with The West Wing. Rather than wait a couple of days for Season 2 to start appearing in the mail via NetFlix, we went out last night to buy it on DVD because she couldn't wait. I have the rest of the seasons reserved at our library, so that foolishness will stop. UPDATE - just found out that friends of ours have all 7 seasons on DVD. Happy, happy...joy, joy!
- Still waiting for Winter to actually occur here. It's been above freezing for quite a while. We were supposed to wake up yesterday to 3-6 inches of snow, but it never quite got cold enough. Ah, but wait...snow Saturday? Maybe?
- I don't know why, but I was reading about the actor John Lurie yesterday, and I found the weirdest Internet related, um, things that I've seen in quite a long time. Those wacky Russians! PREVED!!!
- And I will leave you with exactly what I promised in the title of this post. Hot, tasty bullet action!
Jan 14, 2008
Hot, tasty bullet action!
Just a few, quick hits today. Blam-blam! Bullet-style.