Had this tonight:
- Rock shrimp risotto with wild ramps, fine herbs and hijiki.
- Lemon dusted veal sweetbreads simmered in "vin jaune" with chestnuts and roasted heirloom cauliflower.
- Chocolate tart, chocolate cremieaux and chocolate sorbet.
- A lovely cocktail with George Dickel No. 12, lemon, maple syrup and mint leaves.
- Six Points Paul Saison Farmhouse Ale. (More than one)
- Michter's Small Batch Bourbon.
- Bulleit Bourbon.
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. All the fat bastards are doing it.