- Our little guy is gonna be 6 months old this week. And to celebrate, we are gonna neuter him. Happy freakin' half-year birthday, Bennington!
- Heading to Charleston for a few days later this week. Because it's better there. I'll be eating at the Tattooed Moose and eating their Duck Club sammy. Duck confit, apple-smoked bacon, cheddar and more on Hawaiian bread. Dude...I don't even know what Hawaiian bread is! But everyone who has tried it has declared it the best sammy ever made. I'm a hard sell, but I'm also willing to give it a go.
- Been watching a few NBA games this year. Not because I enjoy the game, but I do enjoy rooting against the Miami Heat. Screw those guys.
- A little over two weeks until the baseball season really starts. Hey, have you been listening to Just Talking to the Cornfield? You haven't? Jerks...
- Speaking of baseball, aren't boobs wonderful? What's that? Boobs have nothing to do with baseball? Oh yeah, I guess not. Pity.
- Watched Something Wild with Melanie Griffith, Jeff Daniels and Ray Liotta last night. For probably the 10th time, but probably the first time in 10 years. Man, that's a good flick. 1986 was a very cool year.
- They aren't any Arby's or Sonic Drive-Ins near where I leave. Which really pisses me off, because I keep seeing the commercials for them on TV. And then I get hungry. And then I get sad. And then I get angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
- That's okay though. Because I tried Five Guys Burgers for the first time the other day. To quote a wiser man than I, "That IS a tasty burger!"
Mar 15, 2011
Bullets! Yeah, yeah...snore. Just deal, okay?
Pissed in the corner by Verdant Earl at 12:01 AM
Labels: lazy blogger
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Happy half Birthday, Bennington! Bye bye, balls.
There are plenty of boobs in baseball! Weren't you guys discussing some last night?
The sandwich sounds yummy. But I'm a bottomless pit, lately.
I am pretty sure if my husband sees, more to the point *hears* that Arby's commercial one more time, his foot is going through the TV.
Five Guys kicks greasy ass. A damn fine establishment.
Happy Day for your little ball less boy.
Sybil - There are plenty of boobs in baseball...true.
Annabelle - "Cat people, dog people...they all look the same way nude" :)
Five Guys Burgers are good, but they are no match for the Big Kahuna Burger.
I once paid a hooker 50 bucks for a Duck Club Sammy.
It was great but there was a lot of clean up afterwards...
p.s. you've never been to 5 guys? what the fuck?
Paticus - "Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself."
Slyde - No, never. I didn't know there was one as close as the Walt Whitman Mall.
Something Wild was filmed where I live. I remember, it was a big deal at the time. Watching it is pretty funny, because I recognize everything. Tallahassee is no New York state.
Hank - You know, I was gonna look that up because there was a certain "Southern vibe" going on in some scenes that didn't fit NY. There is a scene when they are driving on the Long Island Expressway and they get off at Exit 62 - Stony Brook/Blue Point Rd. It always looked odd to me. Because I grew up in Blue Point and that exit and road is called Nicholls Road. I paused the film and looked at the exit sign going the other way and it wasn't an exit on any Long Island road that I've ever seen. West Something Something Highway. Ha!
I love Five Guys burgers.
I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegetarian which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
Faiqa - Check out the big brain on Brett!
Yep, most of that is Tallahassee and the surrounding county. You can even see FSU logos and so on.
We have Sonic here, but there's several locations that we've seen closed down. Maybe it's popularity has waned.
Five Guys.. it's a tasty burger, that's for sure. Nice to have Jules remind us all of that.
Sonics is good, especially their drinks but nothing can compete with five guys. At least you got the better of the two :)
Fortunately for me I have both :P
I'm with you on the boobs thing.
Marty - I've tried Sonic in SC, and while I don't love it I do love that they serve you wearing roller skates.
Raine - Well, the closest one to me is about 25 minutes away. I want them to build one next door to me. :)
Zibbs - Hoorah!
I remember reading somewhere that Slyde likes Five Guys. Up his ass!
Seriously though, what's wrong with Miami Heat? Are they not very nice? Are they basketball's Manchester United?
badger - They are not very nice. And they have only won once, so they are not Manchester United or the NY Yankees. But nice Five Guys joke!
Five Guys consistently makes the best burger around.
Post a Comment