- Our little guy is gonna be 6 months old this week. And to celebrate, we are gonna neuter him. Happy freakin' half-year birthday, Bennington!
- Heading to Charleston for a few days later this week. Because it's better there. I'll be eating at the Tattooed Moose and eating their Duck Club sammy. Duck confit, apple-smoked bacon, cheddar and more on Hawaiian bread. Dude...I don't even know what Hawaiian bread is! But everyone who has tried it has declared it the best sammy ever made. I'm a hard sell, but I'm also willing to give it a go.
- Been watching a few NBA games this year. Not because I enjoy the game, but I do enjoy rooting against the Miami Heat. Screw those guys.
- A little over two weeks until the baseball season really starts. Hey, have you been listening to Just Talking to the Cornfield? You haven't? Jerks...
- Speaking of baseball, aren't boobs wonderful? What's that? Boobs have nothing to do with baseball? Oh yeah, I guess not. Pity.
- Watched Something Wild with Melanie Griffith, Jeff Daniels and Ray Liotta last night. For probably the 10th time, but probably the first time in 10 years. Man, that's a good flick. 1986 was a very cool year.
- They aren't any Arby's or Sonic Drive-Ins near where I leave. Which really pisses me off, because I keep seeing the commercials for them on TV. And then I get hungry. And then I get sad. And then I get angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
- That's okay though. Because I tried Five Guys Burgers for the first time the other day. To quote a wiser man than I, "That IS a tasty burger!"
Mar 15, 2011
Bullets! Yeah, yeah...snore. Just deal, okay?