Usually one of us sets an agenda and we do our best to not stick to it. It's like a game where everyone loses. But I was too lazy to set a proper agenda this week for us to ignore. So we did a free-form, stream of consciousness thing. Just talked about whatever came across our tiny minds. Which included:
- Christopher Walken impersonations. Bad ones.
- The TV show Taxi. Slow down....
- The actor Peter Coyote's birth name. It's Rachmil Pinchus Ben Mosha Cohon. He's Buddhist now.
- Jazz. And our inability to really understand it.
- Joe Frazier, Muhammad Ali, Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito.
- The Odd Couple. "We're out of Cornflakes - F.U."
- Baseball Wives. It's a train wreck.
Check it out on Talkshoe or iTunes, if you have an hour and forty-six minutes to kill.