Jun 7, 2011

Not again...

Blogger changed their dashboard again, and I don't like it.

Not because it sucks or anything, even though it probably does.  Mostly because I'm a creature of habit and I hate having to figure out anything new when what I had worked just fine.

For example, I really hate the fucking widget they have now for setting the date and time of your scheduled posts.  Clunky much? What was wrong with letting me be a human being and typing in the date and time I wanted to auto-post? Couldn't trust me with that little bit of independence, eh?  Fuckers.

Ugh...anyways.  I forget what I was gonna post about now.  So here's a crappy picture of the Fire Island Lighthouse that I took from my crappy cell phone while going a million miles an hour in my sister and brother-in-law's boat this past weekend.

Click to make it go boom!

PS - And for all you Blogger haters out there ready with your "That's why you should switch to Wordpress or host your own site blah blah blah"....pffft! Save it.

6 comments:

sybil law said...

They changed it?
I haven't even noticed. Guess I should post more often. Or not.
Nice lighthouse!

Slyde said...

dont get me started on blogger.

am i the only person who still cant comment on blogs sometimes? its been going on for 2 weeks now and i cant comment on about 20 percent of the blogs i follow. the help forums are going postal but as of yesterday i was still having problems...

Bruce Johnson said...

Whiner....

Verdant Earl said...

Sybil - Only in "Blogger in Draft", I believe. Which is what I use because it's, ahem, better.

Slyde - That was only a problem for a few days several weeks ago? You're still having problems? Weird.

Bruce - Exactly.

Slyde said...

no, its been going on for A LOT of people for weeks now. blows.

Verdant Earl said...

Slyde - Huh...I haven't had any problems. Must be the reason you stated on your blog.