Jul 27, 2009

Blog Collage

So I was mucking about on the laptop tonight and I was looking at all the pictures that I have downloaded from the Internets (thanks, Internets!) strictly for use on this here blog. And there are a lot of them.

333, to be exact.

Then I saw that I could use some of that technology available these days to make a quick and simple collage using these pictures.  So that I could see the grand vision that is the heart of my blog in one place, ya see.

Voila!


Clicky the picky to make it go biggy

Apparently I like to download lots of pictures of boobs and booze.  Makes sense as these are a few of my favorite things.

And bonus points to anyone who can "Find the Heff".  I don't know why, but I downloaded a picture from his blog at some point.  He's got his hand up a chicken's cooter.  See?  I must have thought it was funny or something.  No accounting for taste on my part.
___________________________________________________

Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. There is a picture of Carrot Top with his shirt off in there somewhere.  I'm so ashamed.

19 comments:

Water Logged Canine said...

Nice WOO collage WOO dude WOO!

Verdant Earl said...

WLC - no evil proportional dwarves though. Shame.

Barlinnie said...

It's refreshing to know that Heff now has his first male internet stalker at last!

(Second-ish row fae the top, just in on the left)

...and there is nothing nothing wrang with tits and tipple.

2abes said...

north and west of center....he's famous....ya have to give credit to a man who nows what he likes...oh yeah, no slyde?

Verdant Earl said...

Jimmy - On the contrary, there is something sooo right about tits and tipple.

2abes - yeah, it was kinda easy finding him up there. I had to shuffle the pictures a few times so that he was visible.

Mrs. Hall said...

is that Patsy Kline? in the upper right corner?

what post is that from?

:)

Verdant Earl said...

Holly - I wrote a post about her last summer. I am going to have to add a "Search" feature on the toolbar, I guess. It's on the Blogger toolbar, but I got rid of that. Hmmm.

http://beearl.blogspot.com/2008/06/patsy-cline.html

Heff said...

Hell, I found myself before I even read down that far !

The fact that Heff and Forrest Whittaker can be found on the same collage disturbs me for some reason...

Bobby "the Blue" said...

I didn't notice anyone BUT Heff in that cool collage!

white rabbit said...

I think my brain just exploded...

Verdant Earl said...

Heff - Imagine how Whitaker feels.

Bobby - Heya! And he does stand out, doesn't he?

WR - then my work here is done.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

I found Heff, I found Heff *as she wildly waves her hand over her head!*


That's a fine collage!

- Jennifer

Slyde said...

When you say theres a picture of cattot top with his shirt off "SOMEWHERE", i assume that by "SOMEWHERE" you mean "YOUR BEDROOM"?

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Heff was the first picture I saw!

I think your collage is a ting o' beauty.

I also spied Fat Bastard. I have a little soft spot in my heart for the vile character.

Verdant Earl said...

Jenn - I guess it was kinda easy. ;)

Slyde - Cattot Top? CATTOT TOP? BWAH-HA-HA-HA!!!

Candy - Fat Bastard is all right in my book.

Heff said...

Cattot Top, LMAO !!!

Michelle said...

That is so cool - how you do that?

Michelle said...

That is so cool - how you do that?

Verdant Earl said...

Michelle - I used Picasa. An application that came with my laptop. It was pretty easy, actually.