- Go here and do this. My story is gonna involve the old man eventually making love to that apple in an uncomfortable place. And I'm not talking about the back seat of a Volkswagen. OK, maybe it won't be about that. Tune in to find out.
- I've been looking at this picture for a while now. And it just keeps on fascinating me more and more. Here's what I know: The man with the pipe is John Muir. He is a naturalist who founded the Sierra Club way back when. The glacier is named after him. So is he the "Father of the Glaciers" or is that the name of the humongous snowman?
- We don't just do it in the comments section of our own blogs. We like to spread the love.
- Check out the new kitty! No...it's not ours. But Gia wants another one. We'll see who wins that particular battle of wills.
- I can't do this. I always get mixed up with who was President directly before and after Martin Sheen.
- Were you a fan of NFL Films? Then this is a must-read for you, my friends.
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. See how giving I am?