Feb 10, 2010

Spreading the wealth...

...with a little link love.
 

  • Go here and do this.  My story is gonna involve the old man eventually making love to that apple in an uncomfortable place.  And I'm not talking about the back seat of a Volkswagen.  OK, maybe it won't be about that.  Tune in to find out.
  • I've been looking at this picture for a while now.  And it just keeps on fascinating me more and more.  Here's what I know: The man with the pipe is John Muir.  He is a naturalist who founded the Sierra Club way back when.  The glacier is named after him. So is he the "Father of the Glaciers" or is that the name of the humongous snowman?
  • We don't just do it in the comments section of our own blogs.  We like to spread the love.
  • Check out the new kitty!  No...it's not ours.  But Gia wants another one.  We'll see who wins that particular battle of wills.
  • I can't do this.  I always get mixed up with who was President directly before and after Martin Sheen. 
  • Were you a fan of NFL Films?  Then this is a must-read for you, my friends. 
Gonna go watch Lost now.  Bye bye.

___________________________________________________

Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. See how giving I am?

12 comments:

RW said...

Loves up my NFL Films big time, but everything seemed pale after Facenda. Nothing like watching any of the Follies when... er... driving under the influence.

Barlinnie said...

I like the way you are thinking here Mr Earl, interesting and very drawing in depth.

Slyde said...

ANOTHER bullet post?


for shame....

hello haha narf said...

i love you and all, but can't you make outgoing links pop up in a different window? that shit drives me crazy when i have to hit back and wait for this page to reload. i need instant gratification, my friend.

That Hank said...

hello haha narf: just hold down the shift button when you click on the link. Automatically puts it in a new window.

hello haha narf said...

yay for downtown guy!!!
boooooo for me being a computer moron.
:)

That Hank said...

Glad to help!

Verdant Earl said...

RW - we Yankee fans like to consider Bob Sheppard to be the Voice of God, but it was always Facenda.

Jimmy - Well I was just being lazy, but thanks!

Slyde - I see your bullet post and raise you another bullet post!

Becky - I'm sure there is a way.

Hank - There it is!

Becky - See?

Hank - Thanks!

Ren said...

Before Martin Sheen was Michael Douglas. (Notably, with Martin Sheen as his Chief of Staff.)

Mrs. Hall said...

aww... you liked to me... sort of ;)

and I'm not gonna write no story about a man and an apple cause if i wanted homework i'da stayed in skool.

yeah, kitties.

who's not a fan

WINK!

Poppy said...

Georgie is giving you the evil eye. She hasn't officially met the kitten yet... but she's super jealous about her baby standing in the family.

Verdant Earl said...

Ren - very nice! And Jimmy Smits after him, right? ;)

Holly - I thought you liked a good writing assignment?

Poppy - Oh, I know all about that. Sammi is 15 or so and she still thinks she's the baby of the family. Kinda hard with three one year-olds chasing her around all the time.