But there are a few things I would do all the time if there were no serious consequences.
- I would spend as much time in the sun as possible if there were no such thing as melanoma. Being one of the whitest dudes on the planet probably isn't helping very much here.
- I would have bacon every day for breakfast if only it weren't kinda awful for you. The death of Curly in City Slickers showed us that.
- I would spend several years figuring out exactly which whisky/whiskey I love the most if drinking in excess of moderation didn't adversely affect my health in a number of ways. And there is a lot of whiskey out there in the world.
- I would drive 100mph everywhere if it weren't against the law or highly dangerous. Getting there really isn't half the fun.
- I'd tell annoying strangers off constantly if I was absolutely positive any one of them wasn't going to pull out a handgun and shoot me in the heart. There are a lot of people who need to be told off out there. I'm sure y'all would agree with that.
- I'd pee outside. Everywhere. If only it weren't illegal in public places or just highly inappropriate in more private places. Man, after all, is merely an animal.
___________________________________________________Note: Remember to play the Badgerdaddy Trivia Challenge every day. Peeing in the corner of a hotel room doesn't count as "outside".