I figured that since I posted a pic last week of his sister and his brother from another mother (Gogo and Avery), it was time to give the odd boy his due.
He loves laundry-time. I'm not so sure he is really interested in helping out or if he just thinks that the color of the laundry basket matches the color of his eyes.
He also loves the water fountain that we bought him. Except he likes to come it from an odd angle. The "up top" angle. This leads to a slight bout of choking as the water goes down the wrong pipe, but he still does it anyway. Notice the tongue.
Some of his other tricks in the bag that we have yet to capture on film:
- He loves hiding in either the washing machine or the dryer when we turn our backs. One of these day he is gonna get either soaked or fluffed if we aren't careful.
- He has much too much fun with the changing of the sheets on the bed. He likes to "help out" by hiding under the fitted sheet or the top sheet, basically preventing you from making the bed.
- Because of that, I had Gia gather them all up in the other room while I made the bed a while back. She closed the door and I don't believe any of the kittens had ever seen a closed door before. Gogo and Avery tried to get under the door, in vain. But Wolowitz looks at the door, looks at Gia, then looks back and the door and figures it out. He reaches up and puts one paw on each side of the door knob and, ya know...tries to fucking open the door! I shit you not. He was unsuccessful, by the way. No opposable thumbs.
- Wolowitz loves an empty box more than life itself. Gia does a lot of internet shopping. When something gets delivered he literally shivers in anticipation of the box being empty soon. So he can hang in it. And he just sits there and purrs. Hysterical!
- But his favorite thing in the world? Bugs. Spiders, flies, whatever. He loves "playing" with them. Earlier today he was going nuts over a fly that had got in the house somehow. He caught it...in his mouth! Then he walked into the living room and let it out, where it flew away in an erratic path. All so he could catch it again. You really haven't lived until you have seen a housefly escape your cat's mouth.
In all honesty, that last photo might be Gogo. From far away or really close up, they can be hard to tell apart.
Deal with it. - Earl
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. Still trying to catch a photo of him in belly time.