I haven't done a bullet post in quite some time now. I don't want them thar bullets to feel like I am denying them a place in my life. So here you go. A rose for the lonseome bullets.
- I've been really into baseball this season. Even more than usual, if you can believe that. Maybe it's because I joined a couple of Fantasy leagues. Maybe it's because the MLB Network is all baseball, all day long. Maybe it's because the Yankees spent $400 million plus in the off-season and I was excited about the prospect of a dominant season. Hasn't happened, by the way. I blame M.I.A-Rod. Douche!
- I guess it's big news and all, but I'm not affected in the least by the death of Michael Jackson. One less whack-job in the world. Sorry if that sounds hurtful. I just don't understand the cult of celebrity and the ups and downs that come with it.
- Now Farrah Fawcett dying. That's sad. If only because I had a personal connection to her. I had her poster in my room when I went thru puberty. Let's just say that we shared a few private moments together and leave it at that.
- I like facial hair. You like facial hair. Even the 15 Most Absurd Mustaches in Film History. Sam Elliot may have had some absurd mustaches, but he fucking rules!
- Son...I am disappoint.
- I made some more bacon-infused bourbon today. It's my brother in-law's 50th birthday this weekend. He gets bacon bourbon and homemade chili from me. Have I mentioned how much I fucking rule? Just like Sam Elliot!
- I've said it before, but I think that Saving Grace might be one of the most underrated shows on television that no one I know is watching. Every single episode is breathtaking. Absolutely amazing.
- I watched an amazing movie a couple of nights ago called Tiptoes. It starred Matthew McConaughey and Gary Oldman as twin brothers, but McConaughey is the only normal-sized person in his entire family. The rest are dwarfs (dwarves?). I thought it was going to be an oddball comedy, but it was played absolutely straight. Oldman is amazing, and they way they film him is incredible. The film also stars a bunch of real-life little people like Peter Dinklage and porn-star Bridget the Midget.
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. I like yer style, Dude.
I love Sam Elliot!
But I am shocked by Michael. He may have been a freak, but he was a musical genius.
Farrah - hotness. It is sad.
Can't watch movies with dwarves.
Sybil - anyone who loves Sam is alright in my book. In Bruges, Tiptoes, The Station Agent...all great movies with little people.
I think it's "dwarves." But, don't worry, Adam will be along any minute to impress us all with the right answer.
I've been wanting to check out "Saving Grace", but nobody would watch it with me. I find Holly Hunter strangely alluring.
And I just call them all Tattoo.
Tiptoes, eh ? Netflix queue, here I come! Thanks, Earl!
Faiqa - I'm pretty sure it is dwarves also. I was hoping to have a few read my blog, but if wishes were fishes...
Avitable - she's too small and way too skinny, but damn...something alluring about her is right! Check it out. Fantastic show.
Paticus - It got so-so reviews, but I liked it.
I'm gonna take you up on that last demand !!
Say what you will about Jacko, but he DID thrill us one last time. Holy SHIT, what media coverage !!!
Heff - I'm doing my best to ignore the media this weekend. It's gonna be all Wacko all the fuckin' time. And if you thought he was a freak when he was alive, just wait until you hear the stuff they are gonna say about him now that he is dead. Yet I will still manage not to care.
when are you going to admit that you only rented a movie called "tiptoes" because you assumed it was about feet?
my birthday is july 5th. SEND BACON BOURBON!
Slyde - Nice try. For those of you who don't know, Slyde has been embarrassed about his own foot fetish for going on 15 years now so he always tries to assign it to me. It won't work.
Becky - Nice! Gia's birthday is July 6th! I'm making cocktails that weekend, but not bacon bourbon. Shhh...it's a surprise!
methinks thou doth protest too much, foot boy!
just own it already...
Oh Farrah... so many lonely teenage bathroom moments I had.
Slyde - you are fooling no one. I could post a poll on your blog rignt now about the likliest foot fetishist between the two of us and you would be the overwhelming winner. Honest question: How many of your female readers have you complimented on their feet? I'm betting the majority.
Jimmy - I'm with you. Not in the bathroom with you, um, but you know what I mean.
You shared a few personal moments with that poster huh?
It is a great poster. We have it hanging in the garage where we play darts.
You have to admit she has great nips.
Zipps - I'm actually shocked at how tame that poster really was. I won it, by the way, at a Church game night. Go figure, eh?
Post a Comment