I'm not really a stay-at-home Dad, even though I play one on TV.
We have cats instead of kids, for one thing. And I do have a semi-regular job, but one that allows me to work from home most days. But today really felt like a domestic Daddy day. Check it out:
- Got up around 6-ish to finish up some work before seeing a client at their office today.
- Fed the cats. Shut up.
- Cleaned out the fridge as the leftovers in there were beginning to mutate into intelligent beings.
- Took the garbage, including the mutated leftovers, out to the curb on my way to see my client.
- Spent three hours or so in the office. Sheesh...how do you people do it?
- Dropped off some of Gia's prescriptions at the pharmacist.
- Did a small grocery shopping. Needed some half & half.
- Picked up the filled prescriptions from the pharmacist.
- Did another 3-4 hours of work at home.
- Dyed Gia's roots for her. I did it once about a year ago and she loved how it came out so I've been doing it ever since. Once again...shut up!
- Cooked dinner for the two of us. OK, it was basically heating up sauce and meatballs purchased from the Italian Pork Store around the corner, but I did cook the pasta. Shut up!
- Did a load of laundry and folded another two loads.
- Collapsed on the couch to spit out this here nonsense on this here blog.
I'd be a good stay-at-home Dad.
If I could stomach kids, that is.
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. I did manage to fit in the Yankee game, though. I need a little "me" time.