Jun 23, 2010

Nothing to see here

British DJ due Slyde.  That's not me and not him.  Well, the fella on the right DOES look a bit like him.

Because I'm guest-posting over at Slyde's joint today. Or yesterday. Whenever. The point is, I did a little something for a fellow blogger. To help him celebrate his 5-year Blogoversary.

Kind of like what Adam did for one of his bloggy friends*. But less, ya know, generous and gifty.

*follow that link if you are feeling charitable. - Earl

Truth be told, I've never been a fan of the idea of guest-posting.  Most of the times when a blogger uses guest-posts on their blog, I give it only the briefest of skims.  Maybe something will catch my eye or heart and I'll want to know a little bit more about the guest-poster, but generally...no.  The only reason I'm doing it here is because I started out as a guest-poster on Slyde's blog before I started this little exercise.  A little nod to my own bloggy beginnings.


So go check out Slyde's blog this week.  If you haven't done so already.  What else ya gonna do?  Pick your nose?
___________________________________________________
Note: Remember to play the Badgerdaddy Trivia Challenge every day. Seriously, picking your nose might be more worth your time.

7 comments:

Slyde said...

can't you ever just be nice?


You are an ANGRY little elf, arent you?

Verdant Earl said...

Slyde - Wait...how was I NOT being nice? Oh, the picture? :)

sybil law said...

That post is awesome. That clip of Star Trek - hahahahahahahaha... so, soooo good...

Verdant Earl said...

Sybil - I've been on a lot of foolish adventures with Slyde, but I don't believe I would have joined him in that one.

Avitable said...

Thanks for the link!

Heff said...

Oddly enough, I was picking my nose when I read this.

Verdant Earl said...

Adam - Good deeds and such...

Heff - Really? That's how I always pictured you anyway.