Jun 4, 2010

Sunset with Wolowitz


Our ultra-curious cat, Wolowitz, likes to be taken outside on occasion.  We have indoor cats, and we wanna keep it that way, but he is really, really good about being held outdoors.  So we take him for a stroll in the backyard every once in a while and it makes him happy.  He doesn't even try to run away or jump down.  He's content just being held in my arms and checking out the scenery.

And boy oh boy, did we have some great scenery the other night!  Check out that sky!

This pic was taken about an hour after a series of thunderstorms swept through the area.  And it really doesn't do the sky justice at all.  Everything was washed in weird orange and purple light.  Very awesome.

We're headed to Montauk for the weekend.  Y'all have a good one!
___________________________________________________
Note: Remember to play the Badgerdaddy Trivia Challenge every day. Cats rule...dogs drool.

10 comments:

Water Logged Canine said...

Dr. Wu...watchin' everything you do...

See you at "the beginning."

Verdant Earl said...

Doggie - Yeah boy! Surf City here I come!

Slyde said...

i remember when you used to hold ME like that....

Verdant Earl said...

Slyce - well, you are about that big so....

Heff said...

Awesome shot, and LMAO @ Slyde !

marty mankins said...

Is it just me or does the kitty look a lot like an owl?

Very cool shot.

Poppy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS sky, absolutely hilarious kitty pose. :)

Kevin Spencer said...

Quite possibly the best sunset photo I've ever seen.

sybil law said...

I thought I already commented on this?!!
Anyway - beautiful!!!

Verdant Earl said...

Heff - yeah, he's a funny little guy.

Marty - he is looking rather owlish in that pic.

Poppy - he's my boy!

Kevin - I'd like to take the credit for it, but I'm holding the cat. Gia is the phenomenal photog in question.

Sybil - Thanks! Like I said...it was all Gia.