Well, check out Curtis Granderson of the NY Yankees and the agonizing effort it takes to pick your own intro music. Hey, he has Tom Waits, Pete Townshend and the Foo Fighters in his iTunes library. Already cool in my book. Now even cooler for making this video.
So right before his first AB during the Yankees home opener on Thursday afternoon, some enterprising person in the Yankees' organization decided to play "Friday" as his intro music. According the man himself on Twitter, it was a prank someone pulled on him and he is ready for a prank war. AWESOME!!!
One more reason to love the Yankees. Curtis Granderson.
In related news, here are a few things that were overheard on last night's Very Special Episode of Just Talking to the Cornfield.
- My cat is a serious asshole.
- My asshole had some serious problems.
- I used the term "full-blown retard" more than once.
- We may have offended Cubans and Panamanians.
- I'm a little gay for Jim Thome. Just a little.
Tune in on Talkshoe this Sunday at 9PM EST to see who else we can offend. The world is our oyster. Hehehe.