Oct 26, 2009

Low Country pictures - vol 1


Gia's nephew in a hammock.  At a restaurant.  On the beach.  AWESOME!!!  He had to switch places with me when our food arrived because he was too low.  But it was perfect for me.


The pier at Folly Beach.  Folly Beach just might be one of the most chill places on Earth.  A cool little surfer village just minutes from downtown Charleston.  I dig.
___________________________________________________

Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. All the funky fish are doing it.

4 comments:

Slyde said...

wait a minute.... a place where you can lay in a hammock WHILE you eat?


If they added a porto-potty, you would never ever leave.

Barlinnie said...

Only in Amerikay, you lucky, lucky bastid.

justsomethoughts... said...

pritty pikchers.

Water Logged Canine said...

Folly Beach you say? If one of the criteria to fit in is to lack good sense, I'd say that I could figure out a way to make myself at home!