Mar 24, 2009

Gobstopper

If you spend half as much time as I do fucking around on the Interwebs, then you've probably already seen this on Funny or Die. If not, enjoy Christopher Lloyd as a maniac Willy Wonka in a trailer for a movie I would definitely pay good money to see.

"I don't like the look of it!"



Now go and re-read Grosse Pointe Wonka. It's awful, but I wrote it. So there.

In Non-Related News: Holy Hand Grenades, Batman!

___________________________________________________

Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. All the Oompa Loompas are doing it.

13 comments:

Tom said...

I thought the original was just as frightening when I saw it as a kid. I like the design of your blog.

Barlinnie said...

Willy Wonka.. now there's a man with serious issues. If only he was real enough to stand for PM in the UK.

Verdant Earl said...

Chaka - Especially that boat ride. And thanks!

Jimmy - Think he would be better than the current dude? Gordon Brown, right? Phew! Tough keeping up with world events over here. ;)

Michelle said...

IT'S TIME TO DIE!!!!!!

I want me some chocolate!!!!

Oh and you never told me whether or not I am truncated???

HAPPY TUESDAY!!

limpy99 said...

That's one of the more distrubing things I've ever seen, and I sat through Godfather III

i am the diva said...

oh. my. god.

Slyde said...

thats pretty damn good..

Verdant Earl said...

Michelle - you are not.

Limpy - I think it had to do with Lloyd's teeth.

Diva - Yes!

Slyde - I'm always amazed at the talent that the Funny or Die kids get for their parody flicks.

Heff said...

Christopher Lloyd ROCKS. That's all there is to it.

Verdant Earl said...

Heff - true dat!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh my....is that for real???

Verdant Earl said...

Candy - no, it's a spoof. :)

marty mankins said...

Even as a spoof, Christopher Lloyd has gotten scary as he's aged.