Possibly the worst attempt at editing a movie poster ever. It kinda looks like a 500. Doesn't it? Damn!- Earl
Seems like a lot. To me, anyway. And I couldn't even think of something original and/or fun to do with this shit. I'm feeling a bit lame this week for several reasons. None of which are important enough to mention here. Mostly just a bit under the weather, I think.
So how about a little trip down memory lane then?
- It all started with a review of Wedding Crashers in another place and another time. Slyde's blog, to be specific. August of 2005 to be even more specific. And it was much better than the hastily-written crap on MovieGrenade, I tell you. I really used to take a long time writing each one of these posts. Now? Not so much. This post will be a good example of that.
- 30 posts and about a year later, I started my own blog. That post wasn't a deeply thought out one, I see. I just noticed a spelling error on the 7th word there. Sigh. Probably didn't notice the spell check option yet on the Blogger Edit box. What a noob!
- I mentioned my Sarah Jessica Parker moment, and I wasn't even embarrassed by it. Somehow lost in that story was getting to meet Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft. Clearly a highlight of my life.
- I bought condoms.
- I posted six weird things about myself. But, of course, I only posted 5 things. Weird, huh?
- I famously pissed in the corner of a hotel room.
- I saw the best concert ever! All the more special because I saw it with Gia. The whole night was magical.
- I reached into the way-back machine and pulled out something really old that I had written to amuse a couple of friends of mine. I still cringe when I read it.
- I started reviewing bad movies with a couple of bloggy friends.
- I wrote about how my sister often tried to kill me when we were kids. I still keep a close on her.
- I finally settled the eternal debate. Michael Myers vs. Jason Vorhees. Looking back I see that I really didn't settle anything. Oh well.
- I tried to embarrass Gia, but it didn't work. She loves that stuffed animal!
- I introduced the world (well, a small part of it) to the great, long, red-legged Scissorman. You can thank me later for the nightmares.
- I wipe my ass standing up. Why? How do you do it? You remain seated and you lean forward? Freak!
- I kinda outed Billy Squier as a gay man. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But dude...daisy dukes? C'mon!
- I gave my thoughts on uber-blogger Heather Armstrong. That was almost a year ago and I haven't popped into her site since. Eww! That sounds dirty! Well, so does "Dooce".
- I wrote about how I believe Spike Lee to be a racist. And judging from the traffic directed to my blog from search engines, a lot of folks feel the same way.
- I wrote about 10 embarrassing moments in my life. And I can't believe that I'm linking them again here. Doh!
- I posted a picture of myself. Well, kinda.
- "I do not like thee, Dr. Fell. The reason why I cannot tell. But this I know, and know full well. I do not like thee, Dr. Fell"
- I found about a movie script that is apparently killing people. My God, man! When will it end?
- I started a beer review blog that I randomly update. It's about beer, duh!
- I hate Superman. That's right! Sorry, Avitable.
So here's to the next 500 posts. Maybe by then I will find something actually interesting to write about.
But I doubt it.
Note: Remember to play the Bug-Eyed Trivia Challenge every day. All the lamest kids in the world are doing it. Don't you wanna be one of the lame kids?