Jul 18, 2008

Friday Auto-Post

I'm hitting a wedding tonight (Thursday) so all you get for Friday is a quickie auto-post. I'm gonna be way too drunk tonight to even see the screen, much less type. Deal with it bitches!


Source: Yahoo

Is it me or is Sarah Jessica Parker looking mighty fine lately? Here she is with some cranky old man at the All-Star Game on Tuesday night.

OK, since she was nice to me (she didn't call the police) maybe I have a special place in my heart for her. I still ain't gonna go see that Sex and the City movie, though. I have some standards.

source: Deadspin

And here is Jason Giambi and his mustache and the bottle of JD that they both love. Ah, it's nice to see Giambi finally become a true Yankee.

13 comments:

RW said...

I like these associative posts, and sorry I missed the beer one yesterday. I was too busy chasing down a case of Blatz. I found it next to the Meister Brau...

Slyde said...

SJP is a mystery to me. In some pictures, she looks like a complete fox, but in others, she looks like a moose.

I'm torn as to whether i want to bang her or not...

limpy99 said...

You keep thinking about it Slyde. I'll bang her. She looks hot in that picture. Of course, she is standing next to Bud Selig, so the contrast certainly works in her favor.

Verdant Earl said...

RW - Never had Blatz, but Meister Chow was a staple back in college. Awful beer.

Slyde - She's torn about you too!

Limpy - Bud can be sexy at times, but that's just a bad picture of him. Huh, what?

Anonymous said...

I think she looks great there. She is a chameleon. I don't think she was blessed with Hollywood beauty but I do think she knows how to make herself attractive and make the most of her assets. She does have a beautiful and genuine smile as well and that's half the battle.

Kaye Waller said...

Damn! My new Blog List dumped you. Hope you don't think I did it!

Anyway, you're back up there.

Verdant Earl said...

Teeni - and you forgot the most important part. She was nice to me! ;)

Steph - Bitch! (j/k)

pure evyl said...

Have a nice drunk and may your hangover be mild.

Verdant Earl said...

Evyl - It was a fantastic drunk (lots o' gin drinks) and a surprisingly mild hangover! I credit 2 hours of dancing like an idiot to my overall well-being the next day.

Kaye Waller said...

Bastard! ;}

Anonymous said...

LOL. She DOES get points in my book for being nice to one of my blogging buddies. :)

anne altman said...

giambi. throwup + sweat in human form.

blicky blicky dooooooo doooooooooo

Verdant Earl said...

AA - C'mon...you know you want a piece of that, you Sawx fan you!